19 May Gocycle e-bikes now available on cycle-to-work scheme
Gocycle e-bikes are now available to purchase under the Green Commute Initiative (GCI) cycle-to-work scheme.
GCI is an industry-leading, cycle-to-work scheme and was the first to have no £1,000 limit, allowing employers to set their own scheme limits.
It works through employers paying for a GCI voucher and being reimbursed by employees through a salary sacrifice scheme. Tax and National Insurance isn’t paid on the salary sacrificed meaning employees could save up to 47% on a Gocycle bike.
According to Gocycle, benefits of the scheme include:
- Actually owning the bike at the end of the scheme
- Saving money on the cost of running a car; no stress about parking or using public transport
- Cycling to work on your Gocycle without getting hot and sweaty
- Enjoying using the bike at the weekends too
- Improving your health; reduce air pollution; help make the planet a better place to live.
Click here for details on how to purchase your Gocycle bike under the scheme.